Happy Holidays From The Studio Chapter!
- Saturday 12/16 11:30 AM (Try to be there no later than 11:30 so we can get in line together.)
- Holiday lunch at San Antonio Winery – Maddalena restaurant. 737 Lamar Street Los Angeles. Website: https://sanantoniowinery.com/restaurant/ .
- They do not take reservations however will do their best to seat us together. At San Antonio Winery you order and pay for your food then they seat you and bring the food to your table.
- You do not need to RSVP but if you know you are going to make it you can reply so we can get an approximate head count.
- San Antonio Winery also has wine tasting and a nice gift shop. There are no tours during the month of December unfortunately. Plenty of free parking. We will also have a few ‘door’ prizes and will do a gift exchange for those who want to participate. Since we do not have a separate room and only table space, gifts should be on the smallish size with a value of $10 -$20.
- Optionally for those who wish to we’ll head down to Knott’s Merry Farm after the lunch. (Time will depend on how long the lunch goes but we’ll meet up by the old school house in Ghost Town between the wood carver and Bird Cage theater.)